WARWICK CAR ACCIDENT?
Types of Auto Accidents in Warwick
The type of injuries you sustain depends on the type and manner of the car accident. Common types of crashes include:
- Head-on collisions, which are among the most devastating types of collisions that result in serious and life-threatening bodily injuries
- Rear-end accidents, which are among the most common and frequently result in whiplash
- Side-impact collisions, which are common, usually occur at intersections and result in a range of injuries depending on where the vehicle was struck
- Roll-over accidents, which are less common but result in head and neck injuries
- Sideswipe accidents, which are less common and occur when one of two or more vehicles traveling parallel with each other swipes the side of the other vehicle
- Blind spot accidents, which are less common and occur when one vehicle fails to spot another vehicle while changing or merging into another lane
The type of car accident can indicate liability for property and bodily damages. It's important to remember, though, that accidents can be complex events, and so though the type may initially and seemingly indicate fault, a thorough investigation must be conducted for a clear understanding of where liability falls.