Joshua Karns, a graduate of the Tulane University School of Law, has been practicing law since 2004. He is a member of the Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Oregon Bar Associations.
Joshua's practice focuses on civil litigation and bankruptcy. He represents people throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. Joshua also has extensive experience helping people file for personal Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
He volunteers his time to provide pro bono legal assistance to low-income individuals as a member of the Rhode Island Volunteer Lawyer Program.
Joshua spends his free time with his family and two dogs enjoying the great outdoors.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana - 2004
- University of Miami - 2000
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Rhode Island Volunteer Lawyer Program